Patient Online Services:
Sign up to GP online services and you'll be able to use a website or app to:
- book or cancel appointments online with a Clinician,
- order repeat prescriptions online,
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results,
- view clinical coded consultation information.
The service is free and available to everyone who is registered with a GP.
How can I start using GP online services?
Follow these steps to access GP online services:
1. Take photo ID (passport or driving licence) and proof of address (such as a utility bill) to your GP practice and tell them you want to start using their online services.
If you do not have any ID then either a member of staff will have to confirm your identity or you may have to answer questions about personal information in your GP record.
2. Fill in the short registration form that you are given by your practice This form applies to Patients aged 16 or over.
3. Once you have signed up, you will receive a document with your unique username, password and instructions on how to log in.
You have a choice of websites and apps you can use to access online services, including: